The state governments have announced COVID-19 Business Grants and they will be providing cash flow support to businesses impacted by the recent lockdowns in July and August 2021.
While there is still federal support, it’s more targeted at the individual level rather than business, and so each state has provided it’s own package to businesses to help them with the lockdown.
Unfortunately though, each state has it’s own amounts, eligibility requirements and timeline of payments – so it doesn’t make it easy for us when everything is inconsistent across the country. We’re doing our best to provide business owners and our clients with updates around these grants, so are updating this page as new information develops.
Watch the webinar replay below where we’ll be diving into the details of each grant that is available.
We will walk through, state by state:
- All lockdown COVID-19 Business Grants that are available for small businesses
- What’s the eligibility criteria
- Alternative testing – if you don’t meet the normal testing criteria, this might be an option for you.
- If the grants are taxable or not
QUICK LINKS TO GRANTS STATE BY STATE
Summarised key details broken into each state:
FREE E-BOOK SUMMARY OF BUSINESS GRANTS
Download this FREE ebook where we have summarised key details of the COVID-19 state government grants in 6 pages,
or watch the full webinar replay below.
LINKS TO EACH STATE BASED GOVERNMENT COVID-19 BUSINESS GRANTS RESOURCES PAGE:
- Queensland Government COVID help
- Service NSW (New South Wales Government ) COVID help
- Business Victoria (Victorian Government) COVID help
- Government of South Australia COVID help
- Small Business Development Corporation (Government of Western Australia) COVID help
WEBINAR REPLAY FOR LOCKDOWN BUSINESS GRANTS
We note that this information was current to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing. Please always confirm with each state’s grant department to ensure your eligibility for each of the COVID-19 Business Grants.