Learn from mistakes without having to make them at our 17 Feb online workshop
The big difference between winning occasionally and winning almost always is not only knowing the score but understanding the factors that can and will influence it.
For some, taking care of your BAS (business activity statement) is like a government-imposed quarterly check up at the dentist. There may be some minor concerns but mostly everything looks okay on the surface, you pay some money, hopefully get a rebate of some sort and see you again in about 3months. There. Relatively painless and all is well… until a tooth drops out, rots, cracks or starts keeping you up at night.
That won’t happen with a really good dentist though. They tend to look beneath the veneer, tell you to brush more often and give you a few tips on dental hygiene that’ll save you thousands of dollars over the coming year or so.
Smile, we’ve made it easier than ever to get BAS right and reap the benefits
Of course, there’s more to “getting BAS right” than merely satisfying the minimum requirements set out by the ATO. The BAS process offers the in-the-know business owner valuable insights into:
- Growth building profit drivers – their effect and where they are coming from
- Vital course corrections – what’s going right and what’s costing too much and what to do next
- The state of play – are you winning, are you behind and why
This is all very important stuff, especially if you are driven by the achievable goal of using your business as the engine that powers a better life for you and your family. That’s why we want to invite you to our “How to Turn Your BAS Deadline into a Business Lifeline” online work shop at xx.xx am/pm on Friday 17 February.
A BAS workshop that works
We believe that this workshop will be particularly valuable to you because it doesn’t simply focus on BAS (your scoreboard, if you like) but the factors that will affect your inputs. There are three parts to the workshop that will have an impact on you and your business:
- 5 common BAS mistakes and how to avoid them
- Accelerating profit growth using your own:
- Profit and Loss or P&L sheets
- Balance sheets
- GST report
- Cash flow summary
- Business budget
- Getting the most value from your business advisory board
- CFO (chief financial officer)
We’ve made it really easy to get on board and become involved in your own business development. You can register at www.inspireca.com/BAS-March and or contact the team at email@example.com OR 07 3106 3320
Your investment in your business will go a long, long way
Your $77 plus GST investment entitles you to:
- Attend the 77 min LIVE Online Workshop + Q & A on Fri Feb 17.
- Access the 77 min ON DEMAND Workshop within 24 hours.
- Receive a $77 discount off the Become a Cash Rich Business [One Day Cashflow Acceleration Workshop] on March 24.
- $77 Guarantee – If you attend the workshop and hate it, we’ll give your money back no questions asked.
- Feel even better about your decision – some of your investment will provide 77 days of access to life-giving water for a family in Cambodia (check out our business for good proposition).
Remember, the “How to Turn Your BAS Deadline into a Business Lifeline” is just 3 days (17 Feb) after Valentine’s Day so after you’ve done the right thing by your special someone, why not pay some special attention to your business.
We’d love to see you make the most of this opportunity