Ben has always had a vision for creating positive impacts on the way we prioritise our health. In this episode, Ben shares his journey and describes how he found his passion for helping others develop healthy lifestyle choices. Ben also incorporates giving into his business, with initiatives such as providing clean drinking water to communities around the world forming part of his business model.
Ben gives us an in-depth look at some of the wellness programmes he has implemented. He discusses the techniques that he believes promote health and fitness, such as an interactive waiting room, his transformation triangle, mindful breathing techniques and the importance of hanging.
Ben challenges listeners to step up their giving game and explains how he connected with other clinics to make an even bigger giving impact. Ben tells us why it’s important to do what makes you feel good every day. Enjoy!
What You Will Discover in This Episode:
- Business lessons Ben learned and the connection between health and impact.
- Why Ben is on a mission to give 10 thousand years of age back.
- The importance of connecting an impact to your clients with your giving.
- The importance of understanding your body better than your iPhone.
- Why you should have a to-do list and a to-stop list
- Why finding your tribe is so important.
- Surviving versus striving and the power of health on productivity.
- How quick early wins can inspire a long term commitment to health.
Connect with Ben:
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
iTunes: https://itunes.apple. com/au/podcast/inspiring- business-for-good/ id1442173853?mt=2
Stitcher: https://www. stitcher.com/podcast/ inspiring-business-for-good
Soundcloud: https:// soundcloud.com/ inspiringbusinessforgood
Google Podcast: https://www.google.com/ podcasts?feed= aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnNwaXJlLmJ1c2luZX NzL2NhdGVnb3J5L2luc3BpcmluZy1i dXNpbmVzcy1mb3ItZ29vZC1wb2RjYX N0L2ZlZWQv
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to be notified when new episodes are released.
Episode show notes proudly produced by Content Jet.