Hunter Leonard is the Founder of Silver & Wise – a company that helps mature-age Aussies start and grow their business. He is a speaker, entrepreneur, and author of six books, including ‘Generation Experience: 8 Steps for Mature-Age Business Success’. Hunter, along with his wife and business partner, Nicole, also support a range of giving projects including human rights and keeping kids off drugs.
In today’s episode, Hunter joins us to talk about his fight against ageism and how he has positioned his business to help mature-age Aussies start their own business. He believes a lot of experienced, talented mature-age Aussies are being pushed out of the job market in favour of younger workers, and that starting a business is a great option for those who find themselves out of work.
Hunter also talks about how he has incorporated giving into his business, and why he is passionate about supporting human rights. Hunter provides some practical tips for giving through business and explains the best process for communicating your giving impacts to your customers. Enjoy!
What You Will Discover in This Episode:
- Why Hunter believes business should be about producing more than you need and using the excess to help others.
- How to communicate your giving impacts effectively.
- How to integrate being a business for good into your marketing strategy.
- Hunter’s top marketing tips, including the importance of knowing your customer.
- Why you should ask your existing customers for feedback and make sure they are delighted with your service.
- Generation Experience: 8 Steps for Mature-Age Business Success by Hunter Leonard
- Silver & Wise Free Mini-Course
Connect with Hunter:
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
iTunes: https://itunes.apple. com/au/podcast/inspiring- business-for-good/ id1442173853?mt=2
Stitcher: https://www. stitcher.com/podcast/ inspiring-business-for-good
Soundcloud: https:// soundcloud.com/ inspiringbusinessforgood
Google Podcast: https://www.google.com/ podcasts?feed= aHR0cHM6Ly9pbnNwaXJlLmJ1c2luZX NzL2NhdGVnb3J5L2luc3BpcmluZy1i dXNpbmVzcy1mb3ItZ29vZC1wb2RjYX N0L2ZlZWQv
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to be notified when new episodes are released.
Episode show notes proudly produced by Content Jet.