James Hill is the Founder of Prescript Recruitment, a medical recruitment company for locum and permanaent roles in Australia. Prescript has carved out a niche for placing doctors in rural Australian communities where there is a shortage of medical professionals.
James was first introduced to the power of giving when he visited the Northern Territory in 2009 to see the work that the Fred Hollows Foundation was doing. Witnessing the incredible impact that the foundation was making inspired James to create his own company with his own culture so he could give back too.
In this epsiode, James talks about how he documented Prescript’s values before he launched the business. He has made an effort to ensure every person who joins the company shares his values, and each new employee receives a welcome pack to help them settle in. James talks about the direct impact that his business is making by helping rural communities that are in desperate need of doctors. Enjoy!
What You Will Discover in This Episode:
- James’s first giving experience at a young age, helping donate to a famine program in Cambodia.
- The amazing story and eye-opening experience of visting the Northern Territory to see the work of the Fred Hollows Foundation.
- The thing that inspired James to create his own company and give back.
- The giving impacts that Prescript Recruitment make, and how they communicate those impacts with their clients.
- Why it’s important to share your giving campaigns with the world.
- The recruitment videos that James created to encourage doctors to work in rural Australia.
- How James has created a great company culture and why he believes values are so important.
- UN Global Goals Video
- About Prescript & their values
- Prescript on YouTube including recruitment videos
- Prescript’s Blog
Connect with James:
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to be notified when new episodes are released.
Episode show notes proudly produced by Content Jet.