Is it true that millennials don’t know how to handle money? Millennials are our future leaders, so if they lack financial education, what does that mean for our future? This education gap inspired our guest, Sarah Riegelhuth, to create a community called Wealth Enhancers – a Financial Planning and Advice Company for Gen Y’s and Millennials across Australia.
In today’s episode, I sit down with Sarah, who is a serial entrepreneur and one of Australia’s leading finance experts. She is also the Author of ‘Get Rich Slow: Start Now, Start Small to Achieve Real Wealth.’ Sarah is passionate about personal finance and helping people, truly embodying her company’s purpose of enabling millennials to become financially free.
We kickstart this episode by asking Sarah about her passion for finance and her experience in the industry. She shares that with Wealth Enhancers, they built a community for high achieving millennials who want to be the best they can be. They believe that current and future leaders must have financial stability, so they can achieve their personal goals, live their values, and create a better world.
We also learn how Sarah has built Wealth Enhancers with a fully remote team, and discover the benefits and issues behind this strategy.
We talk about Sarah’s latest project – Wealth Creation for Millennials. It’s a Free 4-week personal finance course that covers everything millennials need to know about money. Tune in to gain insights on how to lead a remote team, financial tips for business owners, and how mindset has played a role in Sarah’s success.
What You Will Discover in This Episode:
- How & why Wealth Enhancers serve the Millennial market.
- How building businesses that give back can create a better world.
- What B Corp is and why it’s important for entrepreneurs to have their certification.
- How Sarah’s trip to Cambodia changed her life.
- How to balance running a profitable business with giving back and doing good.
- How Sarah developed an abundance mindset to get to where she is now.
- A word of advice from Sarah on how to maintain a remote team that can deliver excellent work.
- The strategies Sarah uses to ensure that Wealth Enhancers consistently delight their customers.
Wealth Creation for Millennials – Free Course
Connect with Sarah
Sarah’s Website: WWW.SARAHRIEGELHUTH.COM
Are you enjoying the podcast? Listen to the episode here and leave us a review:
Stitcher Radio: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/inspiring-business-for-good/e/57248322?autoplay=true