This article contains the revolutionary secret to beating the ever growing statistics of Business’ not making it after their first couple of years. These five simple steps will change the future of you and your business forever.
Step 5 – Invest in Multiple Buckets, create automatic cash flow.
Remember Jesus first miracle?
He turned water into wine.
You’ve got cash in your Profit War Chest; now it’s time to turn profit it into Wealth
Step 5 – Invest in Multiple Buckets.
The act of wealth creation does not require divine favour nor is it a method limited to a select few.
It’s simply a series of small multiplications over time.
But the outcomes are nothing short of miraculous.
Imagine a chess board.
It has 64 squares.
If you started with one grain of rice on the first square of a chess board.
Doubled it on the second square.
And kept doubling it on each square.
How much rice would you have on the 64th square?
18,446,744,073,709,551,615 grains of rice.
Imagine now that rice was $1, and each square represented the remaining years of your life.
This is actually a true story about the Inventor of Chess.
He presented the game to the Emperor of India.
The Emperor was so impressed he offers the inventor any reward he wants.
The Inventor asks for a single grain of rice on the first square of his chess board,
2 on the second,
4 on the third,
8 on the fourth
and so on.
The emperor was amazed at the modesty of the inventors request, and thinking that it can’t be that much rice, granted his wish!
But he soon becomes enraged as the court treasurers report that by the 64th square, he would need to deliver a heap larger than Mount Everest!
Unfortunately, the inventor lost his life.
But not before making the point that exponential growth rapidly leads to results we can hardly believe.
Here’s the recipe for Wealth.
Profit + Good Debt x Return On Investment = Wealth
So ask yourself, are you using the wealth equation to turn profits into wealth?
“Your first priority in any budget should be to set aside a fixed percentage of your income for savings. The rule is PAY YOURSELF FIRST.”
- George Clason, Author “Richest Man In Babylon”
- “Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it and I shall move the world.” – Archimedes
- “Compound interest is the 8th Wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t, pays it.” – Albert Einstein
- “Wealth is measured in Time, not Dollars” – Robert Kiyosaki, Author “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
- Book in a Quick 10 Min Chat here with an Inspire Chartered Accountant to talk about Tax Saving Strategies that will work for you.
- Attend our Cash Rich Business Workshop where we will spend 2 hours walking you through the exact step by step process to become a far more profitable business than you currently are. https://inspireca.com/events