Business Support Grants
- $10,000 – $30,000 once off payment
- For businesses effected from lockdown that commenced Saturday 31 July 2021 and affected by lockdowns in other states
- Opens mid August, closes mid November
- 30% or more reduction in turnover as a result of the lockdown
- Turnover higher than $75k
- Payroll less than $10M
PS: The business doesn’t have to be located in South East Queensland but should be impacted by lockdown in South East Queensland. Grants are also available for large businesses in the hospitality and tourism sector operating in the 11 local government areas in the lockdown, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- Waving Liquor license
- Further help to hospitality & tourism industries
For more information, visit the Queensland Government website: Queensland Government COVID help
FREE E-BOOK SUMMARY OF BUSINESS GRANTS
Download this FREE ebook where we have summarised key details of the COVID-19 state government grants in 6 pages.